I'm back in the blogosphere after a good two weeks vacation and was thrilled to see that my blog had received an award. Thanks Claire. Claire has two lovely blogs called Claire's Cooking Quest and Claire's Crochet Quest, which you must check out.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 Things about myself -
1) I left a very successful corporate career to pursue my baking and cooking interests. It was a little scary at first, but am glad I did it.
2) Someday, I hope to run a successful restaurant.
3) I can make a whole range of paper and fabric flowers.
4) I love reading, cooking, baking, crocheting, swimming and travelling.
5) My favorite holiday spot is Goa.
6) I am overly critical of the places I eat out at. I love trying out new places and types of food and work out how I can replicate it at home, obviously with a little help from all you lovely bloggers. Most often the versions I whip up at home turn out better which I think justifies my over critical attitude towards such places
7) I love playing computer games. Sometimes, I think I spend too much time on them.
.... and oh yeah ... I talk too much - I guess you've figured that out by now ** hee hee hee **
There are so many wonderful people that I've interacted with since I started this blog. All of you are so very talented. I'm glad I started this blog. I would like to pass this award on to -
1) Baked Bree
2) Making Memories ... One Fun Thing After Another
3) I am Baker
4) Munchkin Munchies
5) Not Martha
6) Rachel Raves
7) The Vanilla Bean Baker
There are so many more wonderful people who have inspired me from time to time. Sadly I have lost a quite a few links when my computer crashed recently, and anyway, I could pick just 7 this time around. But if you have a blog, I'm sure you've inspired many, so, a big THANK YOU from me to you.